Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pokemon Battle Royale

As a child of the 90s, Pokémon was a big deal in my adolescent life. Which is why I am super psyched to announce that I will be participating in the Pokémon Battle Royale show this April at Light Grey Art Lab in Minneapolis! 151 artists illustrating the 151 original Pokémon. There is a stellar list of artists participating in this show (including my pals Chelsey and Kaycie!) and you can check out the full list right here along with the Pokémon they are illustrating. I'll be illustrating #137–Porygon.

Let's do this thang

Keep your eyes peeled here for a few Poké-related updates in the future and if you live in near Minneapolis come and check out the show opening on April 20! It's going to be the best that ever was.

Banner illustration by Alyssa Nassner

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I just passed this link along to my Pokemon-loving younger brother. I used to be into Pokemon more myself, in fact, I introduced him to it, wayyy back when it was just Pocket Monsters and hadn't fully made it to the US from Japan yet.

    ReplyDelete