Monday, April 23, 2012

POKEMON BATTLE ROYALE OPENING

I've had the Pokémon theme stuck in my head all weekend. The show opening was such a blast! The nice folks at Light Grey Art Lab let me snag a few photos from their flickr to share with you here. The Light Grey Art Lab team did a stellar job and the place was jam-packed. (There was even a line down the block before the doors opened!) It was a great event (the very best) and I'm so happy that I could be a part of it.

The online gallery is up now if you want to take a look at all 151 Pokémon. There are a few prints still for sale (including some of my Porygon).


1, 2, 3, and 7 from Light Grey Art Lab flickr
4, 5, 6 from my instagram

5 comments:

  1. I like :o
    Things like this are possibles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah wish I could've gone, it looks like a wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool was this event! have a fantastic week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elie! Hope you have a fantastic week, too!

      Delete
  4. Do you still have any prints available? If so, please email me at swhiton@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete