Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I LOVE YOU ALL, MARTA!

You. Guys.

The response to my Bluth family Valentines. I can't even. What.

Thank you!

I had so much fun creating these so it makes me so happy that all of you are enjoying sharing them just as much. It's been crazy seeing them criss-crossing the internet and popping up in various places I just happen to be browsing. My twitter has also been blowin' out with all of the great feedback. You helped make them so popular that Buzzfeed picked them up and they even made it to the front page! (Which, admittedly, I didn't fully comprehend what an enormous deal this was until all of my friends started sending it to me on facebook). Check out my thumbnail chillin' at the top between Star Wars and Melissa McCarthy!

I had been planning to create a few extras (a booster pack if you will) because a) it just seemed sad that Michael didn't get one, and b) there were too many other characters that I wanted to illustrate. Please accept a few more Valentines as my humble thank you!



And an extra one at the request of my friend Chris.

8 comments:

  1. OMW the "say goodbye to these" one! LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Bf and I love Arrested Development so Im making these into postcards to put up all over the flat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL, you're a rock star. And I am so glad you did a Kitty one, she miiiiiight be my favorite character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are the best thing I've ever seen. I just emailed all my friends about them. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AMAZING! Not much else to say really!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so incredible. I love your style of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice art dear.I like it pleas visit this sit Dealaboo.com

    ReplyDelete