Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ILLUSTRATION OLYMPIAD: DAY TWO

Is it sad that I'm impressed with myself for keeping this up for three whole days in a row?

I've visited London once for about six hours when I had a long layover at Heathrow on a trip to Italy in high school. Luckily, they let us out of the airport to do a bit of exploring. We managed to pack quite a bit of sight-seeing into one afternoon. One of the things I remember most is how interesting the pigeons looked, though. They just looked more beautiful than North American pigeons.


3 comments:

  1. ha! Such a funny little fellow. I love all the textures you worked into him.

    Also if I kept something like this up for three days in a row I would be way proud of myself, so no! Not sad at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pigeons because it looks like they wear little capris. i like how you captured that, really pretty colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Olympic illustrations! Really nice stuff, can't wait to see more : )

    ReplyDelete